How do you turn your head knowledge into heart knowledge?
We all struggle as believers to allow head knowledge to become heart knowledge. But with the help of the Holy Spirit, we can move from the head to the heart by meditating on God’s Word, putting knowledge of God’s Word into practice, and connecting God’s Word to our lives.
How do we raise up our mind and heart to God?
10 Ways to Keep Your Mind Stayed on God
- #2: Read the Bible Consistently.
- #3: Spend Time with God in the Secret Place.
- #4: Pray in the Spirit Continually.
- #5: Thank God for Everything.
- #6: Sing Praise Often.
- #7: Pray for People as Often as You Can.
- #8: Spend Time with Born Again Believers.
- #9: Take Short Breaks to Focus on God.
How do you open your heart spiritually?
Here are a few places to start:
- Spend time in nature. Go for a hike.
- Practice forgiveness.
- Perform a random act of kindness.
- Practice heart-opening Yoga postures.
- Spend time with children and furry friends.
- Schedule a heart-opening reiki or healing touch session.
- Feel your feelings.
How do you get the word of God?
8 Tips To Go Deeper Into God’s Word
- Pray. Prayer is so important.
- Don’t toss out any books of the bible. 2 Timothy 3:16-17 says,
- Park yourself in one book.
- Search out the context.
- Hold off on using a commentary until the end.
- Use different translations.
- Define words.
- Be patient with yourself.
How do you take God’s word as a medicine?
When you begin to use God’s method of calling what you desire (Romans 4:17), your body will begin to respond to your faith and demand healing to come forth. Begin to practice taking God’s medicine by confessing these scriptures on a daily basis: “Jesus is the Lord of my life. Sickness and disease have no power over me.
How powerful is God’s Word?
God’s Word Convicts
For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
What is the difference between head and heart knowledge?
Some commentators say it is knowledge from the heart or digested knowledge. “Gnosis” is head knowledge. “Epignosis” is heart knowledge. Paul is saying that the Jews know about God, but it is in their heads.
What is the meaning of Epignosis?
The band name is of Greek origin, combining the preface epi-, meaning “toward”, and gnosis, “knowledge”. Epignosis.
How do I stay in God’s word?
7 Tips for Staying in God’s Word This Summer
- Wake up early. Just a little bit early.
- Study on the go. When you’re hitting the pool or driving out of town, take a Bible study with you.
- Involve the kids.
- Memorize Scripture.
- Use your phone.
- Take off the pressure.
What happens when you give your heart to God?
Giving your heart to God means a new life, a new purpose, a new sense of self. It means washing your earthly worries away, day after day, and trusting in Him to guide you.
How do you connect your heart and mind?
Try this simple meditation to connect with the energy of your heart:
- Sit somewhere and make yourself comfortable.
- Close your eyes.
- Picture it.
- Let your thoughts and feelings come and go without judgment.
- Simply relax and see what your heart has to say.
- Take all the time you want to listen to your heart.
How do you drop into your heart in space?
How do you get into your Heart Space?
- Become the observer and start to recognize your thoughts so that you can move them through your body.
- Move into your heart space: ask your heart what it feels, needs, and wants.
- Stop suppressing your emotions.
- Take time to figure out who you are outside of what you’re doing.
Where should I start reading my Bible?
For first time readers, a popular option is to start with the Gospels and more specifically the Gospel of Mark. The shortest of the four Gospels, it’s also thought to be the earliest account to be written. As such there’s a helpful urgency to the way it tells the story of Jesus’ life, death and resurrection.
What does the Bible mean when it says Deep calls unto deep?
In essence, this is the Spirit of God reaching deep into the spirit of His children, bypassing all that which would attempt to impede that sweet communion and fellowship God so passionately desires to have with us.
How do we receive power from God?
How does this power come to us? Power comes from God and is exercised through our weakness. The world around us needs followers of Jesus who are humbly empowered by and through the love of God. It is our job to influence those around us with His power, for the good of the world we live in and for all eternity.
Who is the Holy Spirit?
For the majority of Christian denominations, the Holy Spirit is the third Person of the Holy Trinity – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and is Almighty God. As such he is personal and also fully God, co-equal and co-eternal with God the Father and Son of God.
How is God’s word like honey?
Honey is both sweet and nourishing. Taste God’s Word: it’s sweeter and better for you than anything else. Then dig into it each day and find nourishment for your soul and truth to live by. Help us, Lord, to grow in living by your Word and to avoid any path that would lead away from you.
What God says about exams?
Jeremiah 17:7-8 — Do not worry about your exams, trust in God. “But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. that sends out its roots by the stream.
How do we live by the word of God?
Isaiah 1:19. To live by the word of God is to live by studying, meditating and obeying the word of God. It is to live in conformity with the standard prescribed in the word of God in order to please God – our Maker. To obey is better than sacrifice.
Do our words have power?
Words are extremely powerful tools that we can use to uplift our personal energy and improve our lives, though we’re often not conscious of the words we speak, read, and expose ourselves to. Yes, even the words of others can easily affect our personal vibration.
How can I protect my thoughts?
5 Ways to Protect Your Mind
- First, we can memorize Scripture.
- Second, we can personalize bible passages.
- Third, we can affirm God’s goodness.
- Fourth, we can visualize God’s blessings.
- Fifth, we can quarantine negativity.
What does God say about listening to your heart?
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. 6 In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
What is the meaning of head and heart?
Answer: It actually means being totally focused on something because you have passion to do it. Explanation: You can have passion to do a lot of things like, riding a bike, playing chess, etc. But when you are completely focused on being the best at it, it means you have head and heart in doing it.
What is zeal but not according to knowledge?
“Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. For I bear them record that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge” (Romans 10:1–2).
What is the difference between gnosis and Epignosis?
One proposed distinction is between the abstract or fragmented knowledge (gnosis) and a clearer or more precise knowledge (epignosis). Other interpretations have suggested that 2 Peter is referring to an “epignosis of Jesus Christ”, what J.B. Lightfoot described as a “larger and more thorough knowledge”.
What does the root word gnosis mean?
-gnosis. a combining form meaning “knowledge,” used in the formation of compound words: prognosis.
What is a sincere prayer?
Sincere Prayer Is Holy Communication
Second, it is a sincere confession of sin and transgression and a request for forgiveness.
How do I pray to God for healing?
Loving God, I pray that you will comfort me in my suffering, lend skill to the hands of my healers, and bless the means used for my cure. Give me such confidence in the power of your grace, that even when I am afraid, I may put my whole trust in you; through our Savior Jesus Christ.
How do I connect with the word of God?
5 Simple Ways to Connect with God Through His Word
- Something is better than nothing. This happens to be my mantra about Bible reading and exercise.
- Start with a Psalm or a Gospel.
- Listen to the Bible.
- Ask a few questions.
- Pray what you read.
- A prayer for connecting with God.
How can I be connected to God all the time?
Save these “10 best ways to stay connected with God daily” for later!
- 10 BEST WAYS TO STAY CONNECTED TO GOD.
- INTENTIONAL PRAYER. The number 1 most important habit you should have as a Christian is prayer.
- READ SCRIPTURE.
- WORSHIP GOD.
- INVOLVE GOD IN EVERYTHING.
- CONSUME CHRISTIAN CONTENT.
- SERVE GOD.
- SPEND TIME IN NATURE.
How can I have a pure heart before God?
How to Be Pure
- Get a New Heart. We are not pure people by nature.
- Love What God Loves. Indeed, this is the heart of the matter: having a heart that fears and loves God and wants to do the things that bring Him glory.
- Control Yourself. Self-control helps your progress toward purity.
- Be Accountable.
How do you recognize a spiritual person?
A major sign of a spiritual person is that they are always happy and kind to others. They don’t like to degrade or criticise people. Instead, they always offer motivating and kind words, in hopes to make the world a better place. If you also believe in the same values, then yes, you’re a spiritual person.
What is the last stage of spiritual awakening?
Think you’ve reached enlightenment yet? Not quite. The fifth stage, which Kaiser refers to as the “soul sessions,” can take some time. You’re building the actual structure in your life through which your true spirit can thrive.
How do you speak from the heart?
- Ground yourself in good intentions, whatever they may be.
- Get a basic sense of what you want to say.
- Be confident.
- Take a breath and settle into your body.
- Recall being with people who care about you.
- Soften your throat, eyes, chest, and heart.
- Bring to mind what you want to say.
How do you listen to your heart?
Put your hand on your heart.
Start by sitting quietly for a few minutes with your hands on your heart, and your eyes closed. Listen. You may not hear anything at first, but if you keep showing up your heart will reveal answers you’ve been waiting for. Keep a journal nearby so you can write down your heart’s words.
How do you listen to your head not your heart?
How to listen to each brain
- Pause what you do, physically and mentally.
- Find a spot where you can focus without being interrupted.
- Take a few deep breaths.
- Bring your awareness to your head.
- Drop your awareness to your heart.
- Drop again your awareness to your gut.
What does the Bible say about writing things down?
In Deuteronomy 17:18-20 a king is commanded to write his own copy of God’s Word so “that he may learn to fear the Lord his God.” When we write something down, we are more likely to remember it and it even boosts our memory. God encourages people throughout the Bible to write, because when we write, we remember.
What is a good prayer to say before reading the Bible?
Lord, as I read Your word, please help me to know, love, and understand You better.
What does Psalm 42 say?
hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance. O my God, my soul is cast down within me: therefore will I remember thee from the land of Jordan, and of the Hermonites, from the hill Mizar.